The modern barley and linseed mash for adding to existing feed, commonly fed on days off and through the winter to hunters, racehorses and horses in work. It is a 21st Century solution to a traditional method of improving condition.
• Added linseed, which is a source of omega 3 fatty acids
• Can be fed as a mash by adding warm (not hot) water
• Added vitamins, minerals, biotin and calcium so it doesn’t unbalance the ration
• Feed dry or wet; convenience in a bag
• Saves time, electricity and storage; no more cooking barley and linseed
• A safe way of feeding linseed